Curbside Tree Limb Collection, Annual Programs, Recycling
Annual City-Wide Spring Branch
- Limbs will be collected at residences located North of 9th Avenue April 8-12
- Limbs will be collected at residences located South of 9th Avenue April 15-19
- Branches will be collected during the week and must be placed curbside before 7am on the Monday of your scheduled collection week
- Don't put your branches out too soon. Municipal code prohibits placing items in the street prior to the Saturday before special collections. Should you place your branches out too early, Code Enforcement staff may issue notices or citations for branches placed in the street before the scheduled collection week.
- Branches must be bundled and stacked*
- There will be no collections of limbs in alleys or on private property
*Limbs must be cut up into lengths
no longer than six feet and no limb may be larger than six inches in diameter and placed into
bundles no larger than three feet in diameter. The limbs must be placed in
the gutter off of the sidewalk and they must be placed no closer than two
feet from any fence, building or any obstacle that would interfere with the
pickup of the pile by the loader.
If you missed the date and times for collection, removal and disposal of the limbs and branches are the responsibility of the homeowner and/or the tenant.
The City's Waste Diversion Center is located at 140 Martin Street. Hours of operation are Monday thru Saturday from 8:30 am - 5:45 pm. The Waste Diversion Center is closed on Sundays and Holidays.
They may be dropped off at no
charge if you have your City of Longmont residential utility bill showing
you are a solid waste customer. Be prepared to show identification to match
the utility bill if requested. The service is available for free only to city
residents paying the waste management fee.