Scholarships for Youth and Teen Programs, Recreation Services
The City of Longmont Recreation
Scholarship Program was formed in 1999 to foster and encourage the advancement
of park and recreation opportunities in Longmont. The "Recreation"
program was created to offer financial assistance opportunities to Longmont
residents on programs and events taught/ or held by staff (does not include
classes offered by outside contractors). Youth must live in Longmont City
- Pick up an application at any Recreation Facility or download below and return to 310 Quail Road.
- The application must be completed and signed by the parent or guardian.
- submittal of the application does not guarantee scholarship.
- Applicant will be notified regarding status.
- Applications can be turned in at any time, however please allow 2 weeks before the requested class/program you list.
- Must provide a written letter of financial need.
- Up to a maximum of $100 per child per year
For additional information contact the Scholarship Administrator, Veronica at (303) 774-4800.