Longmont Recreation Services
Recreation Services builds community through evolving, affordable recreation and leisure opportunities which encourage well being and enhance the quality of life.
- Due to the late spring storms, the May tennis lessons have been moved back one week. They will begin Tuesday, May 14 and end Thursday, May 30, same time and place. All participants have been notified by email or phone.
- New in 2013: Recreation Services is proud to take over stewardship of the Sandstone Ranch Visitor Center. Look for exciting offerings coming this Spring and Summer from Recreation Services! Go to Sandstone Ranch page.
- City parks and shelters are open for the season.The restroom facilities at the parks have been opened for the season! Water fountains will be turned on beginning the week of May 3 due to expected freezing temperature in late April. Splash parks will be turned on Friday, May 24. Enjoy!
- New Recreation Fees went into effect January 2, 2012. Beginning January 2, 2013, the cost to visit or purchase a pass at Longmont Recreation facilities is going up. Drop-in rates are increasing by 50 cents, the first increase since 2008. The cost of Longmont recreation passes han’t increased since the Longmont Recreation Center opened in 2002. For more information visit our fees page.
- Additional temporary parking has been added north of the museum adjacent to the Longmont Recreation Center. This crusher-fine parking lot provides additional over-flow parking for activities and programs occurring at both sites.
- The L-Trac web site is Up! Please take a moment to look around. You can register on-line and reserve as the program/facility is available. If you had set up an on-line account prior to August 2012 that you had used, you need to set up a new account with L-Trac: the two software systems did not transfer users over one to the other. Give it a try! If you need help and wish to speak with a person, give us a call at (303) 774-4800.
- Registration deadlines are approaching for Spring Adult Sports Leagues. See specific sports leagues for more information.
- We would like to hear your feedback about our Swimming Lessons. Please take a short survey and share your experience with us! Thank you!
- Registration for swimming lessons for the Longmont Recreation Center and Centennial Pool are currently being accepted. A wide variety of days and times are available for individuals ages 6 months (with a parent) through adult.
- We're looking for instructors! Do you have knowledge of a particular subject, skills you would like to share with others, or perhaps a hobby that you would love to talk about? Whatever it might be, we're always in search of new class topics and would love to hear about your class idea. Please call Terri (303) 774-4694 or e-mail to find out more about teaching a class or classes for Longmont Recreation Services!
Winter/Spring registrations are currently being accepted.
Summer 2013 registrations will be accepted beginning April 16. Check offerings online today or
View the pdf!
Download the Winter/Spring 2013 Brochure in Adobe PDF format.
Link to Parks & Recreation Advisory Board web page.
Link to Yoga and Fitness Schedules
How are we doing?
Longmont Recreation Services has many volunteer opportunities available. Help during a swim meet, volunteer coach a youth sport, or assist with a wide variety of special events. For more information, call (303) 774-4827
Select the following links for more information on volunteering:
Back to top