Longmont Recreation Jobs
Please apply online through the City of Longmont’s website: www.ci.longmont.co.us/rec
- Assistant Pool Managers & Pool Managers at Centennial/Sunset/Roosevelt Activity Pools and at the Longmont Recreation Center
- Daytime Baby-sitter at the Longmont Recreation Center
- Front Desk Receptionist at the Longmont Recreation Center
- Lifeguards - both summer and year-round. At Centennial/Sunset Pools, at the Longmont Recreation Center, and at Union Reservoir. Not yet certified? Get more information on how to become certified!
- Longmont Summer Day Camp Director & Assistant Directors - please note that these positions require additional licensing requirements for hiring eligibility. Must have some combination of verifiable experience working with grade-school aged children and college coursework/degree.
- Longmont Summer Day Camp Leader - looking for teens and adults passionate about working with grade-school age children. Be sure to highlight in the application and/or the in your cover letter your experience working with grade school age children! Learn more about the Longmont Summer Day Camp.
- Longmont Summer Day Camp Leader for Special Needs Populations - looking for teens and adults passionate about working with special needs individuals ages 6 thought adult. Learn more about the Special Need Teen Camp and the SCOPE Camp.
- Sports Officials - youth fast pitch softball and adult slow-pitch softball
last updated 3/13/2014