Preschool Activities, Longmont Recreation Services
Longmont Recreation Services provides a variety of preschool programs throughout the year in addition to offering a Colorado State Licensed Small Wonders Preschool. Preschool and Toddler Programs offerings vary seasonally. For a listing of current offerings, complete with dates, locations, and fees, download the current brochure's Preschool, Dance, Youth Athletics Page, and Swim Lesson Pages. Occasionally changes are made to programs after the brochure goes to print. Click here to see current class notices.
A parent/child class geared for the 24-36 month old child and an adult to spend quality time together. Class will include songs, finger plays, art projects and the opportunity for your child to learn social skills while in a play environment. There will be different activities each session. Drop-in participation is not available.
Fridays, 9-10am (more information/enroll online)
Fee: $36 resident/ $45 non-resident
Longmont Recreation Services provides the Colorado State licensed Small Wonders Preschool at the St Vrain Memorial Building.
Preschool Creative and Performing Arts
Longmont Recreation Services utilizes a number of contracted providers to present a variety of creative and performing arts programs for preschool aged children.
- Music & Singing, ages 18mo-6 yrs
- Busy Bodies, ages 2-3
- Make a Mess, ages 2-6
- Tumbling, ages 2-6
- Tiny Tutus, age 3
- Mini Dance Divas, ages 3-5
- Pre-Ballet & Tap, ages 4-5
- Pre-Ballet & Tumbling, ages 4-5
Preschool General Interest
Longmont Recreation Services offers a variety of preschool age programs, both in-house and contracted. Programs offered vary seasonally. For a listing of current offerings, complete with dates, locations, and fees, download the current brochure's Preschool pages.
- Itty Bitty City, ages 6mo-5yr Learn more about Itty Bitty City
- Learn-to-Swim Classes, ages 6-36mo with parent, ages 3 & up without parent
- Musicare Sing-a-long, ages 1-6
- Terrific Twos, ages 2-3
- Water Explorers, ages 2 ½ - 3 ½ without parent
- Mommy & Me Intro to Horses & Riding, ages 2 1/2 to 5
Longmont Recreation Services offers a variety of athletic programs for children. If a sport is underlined, click on the sport to receive more information about the program. If the sport is not underlined, click here to go to the general athletic pages.
- Pre-School Indoor Sports Clinics, ages 3-5
- T-Ball, ages 4-5
- Skyhawks Mini Hawk, ages 4-6
- Youth Tennis Lessons, ages 4-17
- Longmont Junior Golf, ages 5-17
- CARA Track, ages 5-16
- YAB Basketball, grades K-8
- CARA Fall In-Line Hockey, grades K-8
Current Preschool Class Notices
updated 2/21/2014 by web author S. Dabney (303) 774-4827