Longmont Recreation Services
Recreation Services builds community through evolving, affordable recreation and leisure opportunities which encourage well being and enhance the quality of life.
- Water Features at Stephen Day Park and Sandstone Ranch Park spray gardens will turn on for the summer season on Memorial Day weekend, May 23, 2014.
- Izaak Walton is accessible from the north, i.e. via 3rd and Sunset St.
- Recreation Services is proud to take over stewardship of the Sandstone Ranch Visitor Center. Look for exciting offerings coming this Spring and Summer from Recreation Services! Go to Sandstone Ranch page.
- Additional temporary parking at Quail Campus has been added north of the museum adjacent to the Longmont Recreation Center. This crusher-fine parking lot provides additional over-flow parking for activities and programs occurring at both sites.
- The L-Trac web site is Up! Please take a moment to look around. You can register on-line and reserve as the program/facility is available. If you had set up an on-line account prior to August 2012 that you had used, you need to set up a new account with L-Trac: the two software systems did not transfer users over one to the other. Give it a try! If you need help and wish to speak with a person, give us a call at (303) 774-4800.
- Registration for swimming lessons for the Longmont Recreation Center and Centennial Pool are currently being accepted. A wide variety of days and times are available for individuals ages 6 months (with a parent) through adult. See what swim class is right for your child.
- We're looking for instructors! Do you have knowledge of a particular subject, skills you would like to share with others, or perhaps a hobby that you would love to talk about? Whatever it might be, we're always in search of new class topics and would love to hear about your class idea. Please call Elizabeth M (303) 774-4694 or e-mail to find out more about teaching a class or classes for Longmont Recreation Services!
Winter/Spring registrations are currently being accepted. Register Today! Summer Registration begins Tuesday, April 15.
Check offerings online today.
Sneak Peek the Summer Brochure --
View the pdf!
Link to Parks & Recreation Advisory Board web page.
Link to Yoga and Fitness Schedules
How are we doing?
Longmont Recreation Services has many volunteer opportunities available. Help during a swim meet, volunteer coach a youth sport, or assist with a wide variety of special events. For more information, call (303) 774-4827 or e-mail.
Select the following links for more information on volunteering:
Back to top