Agenda, Transportation Advisory Board, Public Works & Natural Resources
AGENDA - TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013, 6:00 – 8:00 P.M.
TWIN SISTERS CONFERENCE ROOM, DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CENTER
385 KIMBARK STREET, LONGMONT, CO 80501
TAB members - please contact Bob Ball at (303) 651-8323 or email@example.com if you cannot attend this meeting
CALL TO ORDER
INTRODUCTIONS * (TAB Contact List)
2013 ELECTION OF OFFICERS
2013 DESIGNATE POSTING LOCATION FOR AGENDA
APPROVE MINUTES OF PRECEDING MEETINGS – November 14, 2012 *
COMMUNICATIONS FROM STAFF
• Updates on recent items:
o Conservation Trust Fund * – Attached are results from surveys conducted last year by Parks & Recreation staff for potential use of these funds. Staff is planning to present to Council later this year.
o LACP Healthy Living Update – Council requested revisions from staff.
o 2013 Council Retreat is scheduled for April 26-27.
• Boulder County EcoPass proposal
PUBLIC INVITED TO BE HEARD
• RTD roundtable discussion with Judy Lubow (RTD Board) and Chris Quinn (RTD staff) (Phil Greenwald) *
• 2013 Work Program & 2012 Annual Report (Bob Ball, Nick Wolfrum, Phil Greenwald) *
COMMENTS FROM BOARD MEMBERS
COMMENTS FROM CITY COUNCIL LIAISON
ITEMS FOR UPCOMING AGENDAS (next scheduled meeting is Feb 13)
• 2013 TAB Work Plan & 2012 Annual Report (if not approved tonight)
• RTD Ridership data & Routes
• Multimodal Transportation Plan update
IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING, PLEASE CONTACT CINDY MCINTOSH AT (303)651-8309 PRIOR TO THE MEETING TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS