Department Contact
Back to our Homepage
Navigation Bar Skip Navigation City Council Contact Us Search City Government

On The Side

More Information


Repair Form for Potholes, Concrete Repairs, etc.

If you come across any items during your travels through Longmont which need attention or repair, please let us know by completing the on-line form below. Be sure to select the type of repair form you wish to submit.

If you select "Concrete Repair", this includes sidewalks, curb & gutter, crosspan repairs and curb ramps. If you select "Pothole Repair", this includes repairs for city owned streets and not privately owned areas.

You may also contact us by calling (303) 774-4446 for questions or to report a problem. If a pothole is so large or deep that it is presenting a safety hazard for motorists or pedestrians and it is a weekend, please call and report it to the Police Dispatch, (303) 651-8501.

Public Works Repair Form

Select the type of Repair Form you wish to submit:
Please contact me:
First Name:
Last Name:
Confirm Email:
Best Time to Call:

Emails are reviewed during normal business hours.

For assistance during non-business hours call the Police Department at 303-651-8501 (non-emergency).