Back to Last Page Visited
Navigation Bar Skip Navigation City Council Contact Us Search City Government
Department Contact
Back to our Homepage

Designated Landmarks

Previous Home Next

W.L. Busch House
724 Collyer Street

Landmark Designation: 2003

Construction Date: 1908

Architectural Style: Colonial Revival

This house is located in Longmont's Historic East Side Neighborhood. Developed during the late 1800s and early 1900s, the East Side Neighborhood is an established areas made up primarily of historic single-family homes.

City records show that this house was constructed in 1908, and that it was owned by Reverend W.L. Busch, and his wife Elizabeth. Reverend Busch was the pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Peace Congregational Church

By 1926, this property had passed into the hands of the Reverend George W. Busch, and his wife Stella. George also served as the pastor of the Peace Lutheran Church, which in the early 1930s was located, at 644 Baker Street.

If you would like to learn more about this property, please see our architectural survey that was completed on the property in 2003.

Reference
HPC 2003-5