City of Longmont park system consists of:
- (25) Neighborhood Parks totaling 192 acres. Neighborhood Parks provide close-to-home recreation activities with playgrounds, playing fields, sport
courts, shelters, dog off-leash areas and small wheels parks.
- Affolter Park, Holly & S. Judson
- Alta Park, 10th & Alta
- Athletic Field Park, 1050 Kimbark St.
- Blue Skies Park, 1520 Mountain Dr.
- Carr Park, 21st & Gay
- Collyer Park, Long Peak & Collyer
- Dawson Park, 1757 Harvard
- Flanders Park, 2229 Breakwater
- Hover Acres Park, 1361 Charles Dr.
- Kanemoto Park, Missouri & S. Pratt Parkway
- Kensington Park, 100 E. Longs Peak
- Lanyon Park, 1900 Collyer St.
Hand Creek Park, 1800 Creekside
- Loomiller Park, 11th & Sumner
- Pratt Park, 1600 Ithaca Ct.
- Price Park, Sunset & Longs Peak Ave.
- Raber Park, 24th & Sunset
- Rothrock Dell Park, 700 E. 5th
- Rough & Ready Park, 301 E. 21st
- Spangler Park, 200 Mountain View
- Stephen Day Park, 1340 Deerwood
- Sunset Park, 1900 Longs Peak Ave.
- Thompson Park, 4th & Bross
- Valley Park, 28 Troxell
Farm Park, 901 S. Fordham
- (6) Community Parks totaling 254 acres. Community Parks serve the larger community
and provide space for athletic complexes and major recreation facilities such as pools and recreation centers.
- (9) District Parks totaling 1,654 acres. District Parks provide access to and enjoyment of important natural, historic and cultural resources and allow for limited recreational uses that fit the unique natural characteristics by promoting low impact, passive outdoor recreational opportunities.
- (2) Dog Parks totaling 10 acres. Dog off-leash areas also exist at Blue Skies, Rough & Ready and Stephen Day Parks as well as a dog beach at Union Reservoir, however these two dog parks represent properties utilized solely as dog parks. Link for more information regarding Dog Parks.
of Parks in Longmont
Rules, Section 13.20 of Municipal Code
Park Amenities Chart
at a Glance - View a chart showing the amenities in our parks, listed by park and amenity (such as ball fields, picnic tables, playgrounds, parking availability, etc.).
For more information regarding the parks, please call 303-651-8446.
City of Longmont Park Matrix 2012