For Immediate Release February 14, 2014
Staff Contact: Rigo Leal, Public Information Officer, 303-651-8840
View the most recent Press Releases.
Neighborhood Meetings Scheduled to Discuss Flood Updates;
See PowerPoint Presentation and Timeline Video
February 14, 2014 -Residents in areas affected by flooding are invited to neighborhood meetings to learn about preparations for spring runoff.
- Residents of The Greens will meet on Tuesday, February 18, at Twin Peaks Golf Course meeting room.
- Residents of Champion Greens will meet on Wednesday, February 19, at the Public Works facility on Airport Road.
- Residents of the Valley neighborhood will meet on Wednesday, February 26, at Westview Middle School.
- Residents of the Golden Ponds Neighborhood will meet on Thursday, February 27, at Westview Middle School, and
- Residents of Southmoor Park will meet on Thursday, March 6 at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, 1303 South Bross Lane.
All meetings are from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Click here to see the PowerPoint presentation shown during the meetings
Click Here to hear the timeline of events on the morning of the epic flood
For more information call 303-651-8444 or visit the City's flood information web pages.