St.ART walking and biking in Longmont
2014 tour dates and times:
- Thursday, April 24 5:30 PM - St. Stephen's Plaza (5th & Main Streets)- StART walking!
- Friday, April 25; 9:00 AM Roosevelt Memorial building - we will convene just outside for this 90 minute bike tour. Dress warmly!
- Saturday, May 3 stART biking! The Hunt: 101 Faces. 11:00 AM Ziggi's - 4th & MAin Street. 11:00 AM
- Monday, May 5 StARTbiking! Longmont Unplugged! 10:00 AM Longmont Museum & Cultural Center
- Tuesday, May 13; 5:30 PM Longmont Museum & Cultural Center StART biking!
- Friday, May 9; 9:00 Roosevelt Memorial Building, StART walking!
- Thursday, June 5; 5:30 pm StART walking - Roger's Grove pavilion (Hover Street)
- Saturday, June 21; 8:30 AM StART walking - Lefthand Park - meet under pavilion
- Wednesday, June 25 BIKE TO WORK DAY and bike to public art during lunch! 12:00 at Civic Center/library plaza.
- more to be added soon - stay tuned!
Activity and exploration await you on these 60-90 minute tours of Longmont's public art collection - each is different and delves into some of the history around each of the works as well as the anecdotes associated with the selection process, and the history and information of the Art in Public Places program in Longmont! Call to reserve a spot or just show up - each is free, pace is moderate and conversational! When weather looks questionable, please CALL OR TEXT 720-299-9862 within one hour of scheduled ride/walk time to confirm.