Efficiency WorksTM is a collaborative program developed in partnership with Platte River Power Authority and its owner Utilities- Longmont Power & Communications, Estes Park Light and Power, Fort Collins Utilities, and Loveland Water and Power− combining all of our programs to support energy and water efficiency for businesses and homes under one consistent and easy to use program. For more information, click here or call 877-981-1888.
Click here to veiw Efficiency Works for Home
What services does the program offer?
As a business and building owner, you can sign up for a free facility assessment, apply for efficiency rebates and efficiency grants to help offset the cost of your project, and receive help finding a contractor to complete your project.
Examples of rebate eligible projects include:
- Mechanical Equipment
- Building Envelope (windows, insulation and roofing)
- Commercial Kitchen Appliances
- Building Systems Tune-up
- Variable Speed Drives
- Custom Projects
Efficiency grant details
- Cash grants are being offered, up to $5,000 to help business customers implement energy efficiency projects in addition to rebates.
- Grants are available on first-come, first-served basis while funding remains available or until December 2014.
- To qualify for an efficiency grant, a free facility assessment, provided by LPC, must be completed.
- Your project must be pre-approved through Platte River Power Authority.
Program requirements and limits
- You must be a current business or non-profit customer receiving electric service from Longmont Power & Communications.
- Rebate and grant incentives exceeding $1,000 must obtain pre-approval.
- You can receive up to $5,000 in efficiency grants in addition to the energy efficiency rebates, up to 75% of the total project cost.
Ready to get started?
Contact LPC today to find how we can help you save time, money and energy with your next efficiency project or renovation. Three ways to get started:
- Complete a free assessment application by following Application Links on right (preferred)
- Call: 303-651-8386 to speak with an Energy Specialist