Obtaining Fire Reports
The City of Longmont partners with American Medical Response (AMR) for ambulance services. The release of any medical information (including billing) requires a signed Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPPA) release.
- Billing information call AMR at (800) 913-9106.
- To obtain medical records see “Fire” below.
For more information, please email or call (800) 913-9106.
Longmont Fire Services is an all hazards response division. The department responds to all fire, medical, hazardous materials, and rescue situations. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday’s 8am until 12pm. We will need the date and address
of the incident. Search, retrieval and redaction fee is $5.00. Copy fee per single side per page is .25. We are not able to accept credit cards.
- To obtain a medical record please complete a Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPPA) and submit with records request. You can call 303.774.4853 or email to request a report.
- To obtain an arson report, there are two steps you must take 1) you must contact the Longmont Police Records for the law enforcement investigation, 2) contact the fire department for the fire report at 303.774.4853 or email to request the report.
- To obtain a report for any fire that is NOT suspected arson call 303.774.4853 or email to request a report.
Form for report request.
If you need a history of incidents at a specific location, we need to know
the period of time involved and the street address. Not all records are computerized requiring additional time to hand search.
For more information please email or call Longmont Fire Services at (303) 774-4853, Monday through Friday, 8am until 5pm.