About Us, Economic Development
The Department of Economic Development consists of the Director's office, Development Services, Economic Vitality, Planning Services and Redevelopment & Urban Renewal. The Department's offices are located at 385 Kimbark Street, Longmont, CO 80501.
Creates partnerships and fosters opportunities to promote Longmont's economic vitality. We engage the community in building a sustainable economy, creating livable neighborhoods and preserving the built and natural environment to maintain and enhance our quality of life. We are known for our responsiveness, consistency, streamlined processes and accessibility.
- Create a consensus around the priority of economic development as a city and community wide goal,
- Efficiently administer and continuously improve a streamlined development services system,
- Engage with the business community to support, develop and innovate programs which promote a business friendly climate,
- Encourage balanced development and redevelopment that supports economic diversity, neighborhood quality, downtown, a range of transportation choices and community safety,
- Provide a high quality life-cycle of customer service by developing relationships that are long term, built on integrity and trust,
- Support and strengthen community assets which contribute to our quality of life including wellness, recreation, entertainment, arts, the natural environment and education.
For more information, contact at (303) 651-8330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.