Minutes of the Longmont City
Formal minutes of the Regular Sessions
are prepared by the City Clerk's office and available for viewing once they have been approved by City Council (typically two weeks after the meeting). Formal minutes of Study Sessions
are not kept. However, notes of these sessions are kept and can be viewed by accessing the City's new Public Records Portal.
NEW! You may now access, view, and print minutes of both Regular and Study Sessions of the Longmont City Council dating back to 1997 via the City's Public Records Portal!
HOW? Follow these steps:
1) Follow the link above to the Public Records Portal.
2) Utilize the "Search by Document Catalog" box in the bottom left corner.
3) Select "City Council Minutes" in the drop down box.
4) Indicate the date(s) you are searching for and/or the meeting type.
5) Search! Your results will be displayed on the right hand side of the screen.
6) Click on the pdf icon to open the document.
For help navigating the database, contact the City Clerk's Office at 303-651-8649.
(NOTE: Browsers like Firefox, Opera, or Safari will display an error initially during the loading of the page, however, the system does work in all browsers.)