Board of Adjustment and Appeals Agenda, September 10, 2012
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT AND APPEALS
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST
DATE: September 10, 2012
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 3rd and Kimbark St.
- Approval of the August 6, 2012 Minutes
- Explanation of the Rules and Procedures of the Board
The following items are public hearing items:
- VA2012-0009 – Kim Dorr is requesting an accessory dwelling unit exceeding the maximum size requirement variance and reduced setback variances for the construction of a detached garage with an apartment above at 954 – 11th Ave.
- VA2011-00010 – Patrick Cade is requesting a fence height variance at 760 Francis Street.
- Items from the Board – Form of Motion Procedure
- Public Invited to be Heard
Back To Top